MiNK Therapeutics Reports Corporate Update and Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Five presentations on clinical data and novel pipeline candidates at the
- R&D Day on
“Our team has continued to excel as we focus on advancing both our clinical stage programs and next-generation pipeline, while scaling up our internal cGMP manufacturing capabilities,” said
Business Progress and Upcoming Milestones:
Five abstracts accepted for presentation at
- Clinical data from agenT-797 (allo-iNKTs) alone or in combination with anti-PD-1 in advanced solid tumor cancers, severe viral ARDS, and relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma.
- Data on our new therapeutic candidates, MiNK-215, a novel FAP-CAR-iNKT, and MiNK-413, a differentiated allogeneic armored-BCMA-CAR-iNKT.
- First reports of novel mechanisms of agenT-797, improving effector functions within the tumor microenvironment.
MiNK to host R&D Day on
- Leaders in cancer and immunology will discuss new clinical data, novel iNKT mechanisms of action, R&D strategy, and internal scalable cell manufacturing.
- Featured speakers include members of management and:
Manuel Hidalgo, M.D, Ph.D., Chief of the Division of Hematology and Medical Oncologyat Weill Cornell Department of Medicine. Terese Hammond, M.D., Program Medical Director, Providence Saint John’s Health Center; Director, SCoRE ( Sound Center of Research Excellence). Lydia Lynch, Ph.D., Leader of the Harvard Lynch Laband Associate Professor of Medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School. David Einstein, M.D., Genitourinary Oncologist, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center; Assistant Professor, Harvard Medical School. Mark Exley, Ph.D., Expert in iNKT biology and Scientific Advisor to MiNK and CSO of Imvax.
- The event will be live webcasted and institutional investors and analysts are invited to attend in person. Individuals interested in attending the event in-person should contact MiNK Therapeutics Investor Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org. To register for the webcast, please click here.
Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results
We ended the third quarter 2022 with a cash balance of $24.2 million as compared to
Net loss for the quarter ended September 30, 2022, was $6.3 million or
|Summary Consolidated Financial Information|
|Condensed Consolidated Balance Sheet Data|
|Cash and cash equivalents||$||24,159||$||38,889|
|Total stockholders' equity||6,756||23,776|
|Other Financial Information|
|Three months ended
||Nine months ended
|Cash used in operations||$||5,615||$||3,496||$||14,436||$||11,125|
|Non-cash expenses (income)||$||801||$||10,161||(348||)||12,909|
|Condensed Consolidated Statements of Operations Data|
|(in thousands, except per share data)|
|Three months ended
||Nine months ended
|Research and development||6,150||3,334||17,303||10,016|
|General and administrative||1,838||815||5,757||2,278|
|Change in fair value of convertible affiliated note (non-cash)||-||9,227||-||9,703|
|Other expense (income), net||(1,656||)||891||(2,838||)||2,451|
|Per common share data, basic and diluted:|
|Weighted average number of common shares outstanding,||33,757||24,205||33,628||24,187|
|basic and diluted|
Dial-in numbers: 646-307-1952 (
Event ID: 3583551
A webcast and replay of the conference call will be accessible from the Events & Presentations page of the Company’s website at https://investor.minktherapeutics.com/events-and-presentations and via https://edge.media-server.com/mmc/p/9f7m9syw.
This release contains forward-looking statements. You can identify these forward-looking statements by the fact they use words such as “could,” “expect,” “anticipate,” “estimate,” “target,” “may,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” “will,” “potential,” “opportunity,” “future” and other words and terms of similar meaning and include statements that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. In particular, these statements relate to, among other things, the mechanism of action, efficacy and safety of our iNKT technology, business strategy, our research and development plans, our product development efforts, funding and partnering opportunities including government funding opportunities, future operating plans, results, objectives, expectations, and intentions. Such forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and involve inherent risks and uncertainties, including factors that could delay, divert or change any of them, and could cause actual outcomes to differ materially from current expectations. Therefore, we caution investors such statements need to be evaluated in light of all the information contained in our filings with the
Source: MiNK Therapeutics